Sexy men under the sun
As I mentioned on my last post, this release is a very simple one – but, damn, it is hot! I’m glad to present our new line of… tan lines.
I’ve been motivated to do it mainly for usability reasons: I wondered if I could make tan lines which would work both for those who have tanned skins and those who have light skins. I’ll explain the challenge there. If, for tanned skins, I would have to make their hips lighter, it’s easy to suppose that, for lighter skins, I would just have to darken all the rest of their bodies but the hips. Uh-oh… using clothes layers only, I cannot make faces darker, so… will people just have to look as if they had their bodies under the sun but covered their faces? No, and here is the trick (btw, the following pic features Andreas Barrowstone, a great, great model, as you can see):
Yes, the reversed tan lines come with a shirt, so the tan “disappears” under that shirt and no one notices – and don’t worry, the shirt will not really hide your body: as you may see, it is quite transparent. This is our whole line:
Oh, but we decided to go further: we also have a freebie version.
We will give the freebie to all those who are already part of our Subscribe-o-Matic group and for those who decide to join it (for those who don’t know, the ‘Subscribo’ groups work as a message system without occupying space in your group list in Second Life).
– Havana Tan Line, Simple (for tanned skins): L$ 40
– Havana Tan Line With Tattoo (heart or tribal, for tanned skins): L$ 50
– Havana Tan Line Combo (simple, heart tattoo and tribal tattoo, for tanned skins): L$ 115
– Havana Tan Line With Tank, Simple (for light skins): L$ 105
– Havana Tan Line With Tank and Tattoo (heart or tribal, for light skins): L$ 115
– Havana Tan Line With Tank, Combo (simple, heart tattoo and tribal tattoo, for light skins): L$ 270
– Havana Tan Line Freebies (2 versions: for light skins and for tanned skins): get them by joining our Subscribe-o-Matic group in one of our stores.