HAVANA will be on the runway again, tonight, March 20, at the Menswear Fashion Week (see useful slurls at the end of this post). We will participate in the SL Night Out On The Town (Suit Group Show), at 8 P.M. SL Time, with two of our classic outfits:
After a period of hard work, we are finally proud to announce HAVANA’s new collection for male avatars in SL. Our customers have already had a small preview of our new items, which coincided with the past 49 L Sale For Dudes and the Menstuff Hunt – and now the whole collection arrives together with our participation in the Menswear Fashion Week 2011 and the 5th 49 L Sale (both events have started yesterday, March 18, and will continue until next Friday, March 25).
This time, HAVANA brings to you a series of bikini briefs with sculpted front, tanks, flexi jackets, shorts (which can be transformed into pants as well) with prim cuffs and prim waist bands and loose flexi ties which can be combined with our casual outfits as a fancy accessory. We also decided to develop an additional camo version of selected items, in order to give our customers even more options along with the colorful alternatives already identified with HAVANA. If you are interested in seeing some of our new stuff on the runway, along with other outfits we have developed since the past Fashion Week, do not miss the shows during the Menswear Fashion Week 2011. Our first participation will be today, March 19, at 4 P.M. SL Time, during the SL Boy’s Night Out (Casual Group Show), at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/San%20Francisco%20Marina/125/210/41. Also, our 49 L Sale item, which you can buy both at HAVANA’s main store and at HAVANA’s store at the Fashion Week sim, is one of our new releases: the Camo Boy Shorts, in its Sky Camo version. So, here’s what you’ll find in our new collection:
So, do not forget:
– HAVANA at the Menswear Fashion Week 2011: 1st show on Saturday, March 19, at 4 P.M. SL Time.
– HAVANA at the 49 L Sale: The sale item can be found at HAVANA On The Docks or at HAVANA’s store at the Menswear Fashion Week, identified by a pink arrow (for the other participants, check this post on the 49 L Sale For Dudes Blog).
– HAVANA’s new collection: You can find it at HAVANA On The Docks, at HAVANA’s store at the Menswear Fashion Week or at HAVANA’s store at Pure Sound.
*Photo Credits: Jef Woodford (model); Tomais Ashdene (photography and model); Ricco Saenz (post production)
The first Menstuff Hunt, successor of the original Make Him Over Hunt, officially started yesterday, Jan. 29, in Second Life. You have until Feb. 28 to visit about 150 stores dedicated to fashion for male avatars in Second Life and collect your gifts. Of course, HAVANA is there with a special prize for our hunters: another sample of the new collection we will release during the next weeks – and this pre-release outfit, a sexy one, made of classic pants and a loose flexi tie, is for free until the hunt ends. Do not miss it.
How it works:
– To collect your gift at HAVANA, go to the HAVANA Department at HAVANA On The Docks (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23) and find the hunt object.
– The hunt object is a black sculpted T-shirt on which you can read “MENstuff”. Attention, the T-shirt is NOT your gift, it is just the hunt object. Click on it to collect your prize.
– A hint to find the hunt object at HAVANA: Run to the light, Carol Anne!
– HAVANA is store #93 in the hunt and you can start the circuit at any point. Once you collect a hunt gift, you will receive a landmark to the next store and, when you reach the last store on the list, you will receive a landmark to the first one.
– For a list of the stores taking part in the hunt, you can check the Menstuff Hints & SLURLS page on the Menstuff blog (
the page does not have the slurls, though, only the store list and the hints to find the gift the slurls were added).
In the wake of the positive feedback we have been having on our gift for the Make Him Over Hunt 4, HAVANA finally releases the commercial version of its Andy Outfit, with more options for you to play with. In its new version, all the pieces of the Andy Outfit – vest, t-shirt, pants and undies – are sold separately and in different colors, so you can combine them as you wish. Nonetheless, if you would like a suggestion on how to put them together, you can check our packs at discounted prices. As previously stated, the outfit was inspired by a great friend of HAVANA, model Andreas Barrowstone, whom you can see on the pics here.
To start with, the Andy Vest comes in three different colors: red, blue and green, all of them with floral details. It can be combined with the Andy T-Shirt, with its four color options – white, light blue, pink and black – with optional bunched prim sleeves.
The Andy Pants come with prim legs and have an additional version that shows the top of the undies. They are being offered in grey, navy and red.
HAVANA is also selling the Andy Undies as a separate item which comes with 2 prim bulge options. They are being sold in black & white, orange & red, red & blue and beige & brown.
Finally, as we said before, we have already composed some great outfits for you, at discounted prices: (1) blue vest, white t-shirt, grey pants and red & blue undies; (2) red vest, black t-shirt, red pants and black & white undies; (3) green vest, light blue t-shirt, navy pants and beige & brown undies; and (4) blue vest, pink t-shirt, navy pants and orange & red undies.
– Andy Vest (red, blue or green): L$ 110.
– Andy T-Shirt (white, light blue, pink or black; prim bunched sleeves): L$ 150.
– Andy Pants (grey, red or navy; with prim legs; optional undies showing): L$ 150.
– Andy Undies (black & white, orange & red, red & blue and beige & brown; prim bulges in 2 options): L$ 125.
– Andy Outfits: ( blue vest, white t-shirt, grey pants and red & blue undies;  red vest, black t-shirt, red pants and black & white undies;  green vest, light blue t-shirt, navy pants and beige & brown undies; and  blue vest, pink t-shirt, navy pants and orange & red undies): L$ 425.
You can buy them at:
– HAVANA @ HAVANA On The Docks: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23.
– HAVANA @ Gay World: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gay%20World/163/94/45.
– HAVANA on Second Life Market Place: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/32681.
– HAVANA on apez: http://www.apez.biz/modules.php?name=Shop&op=products&merchant=Keebo+Kidd.
Check the other options:
The anxiously awaited Make Him Over Hunt 4 (Sep. 20 – Oct. 20) has started in Second Life and HAVANA is pleased to present its gift for the participants. It’s a special edition of our new Andy Outfit, which will very soon be released in its commercial version.
The Andy Outfit was inspired by a great friend of ours, model Andreas Barrowstone. It is made of low-rise pants that allow one to show part of their undies (but just the very top of it, insinuating more than it really exposes), a basic T-shirt with some nice detail on the front part and a beautiful vest with floral motifs that enhance that casual ensemble, giving it a touch of class.
The special edition given as a hunt gift combines grey pants and undies in one layer, along with the white T-shirt and the red vest. It is very practical for the SL resident: just 2 double clicks and one is dressed. Coming soon, the commercial version will allow one to choose from different colors of each item and combine them as they want.
In order to get your prize, please visit the HAVANA casual clothes department at HAVANA On The Docks (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23). And here is our hint to find out where the gift is: “Who could tell what gift one could see under the glow of the east?” Do not forget: look for a male symbol – ♂ – and click on it to get your prize. For the complete list of stores and hints, check this post on the Make Him Over blog.
The HAVANA On The Docks fashion show and opening party was a blast! Thank you all who attended; we hope you enjoyed it. We will soon post some pictures of that great event. Meanwhile, I am happy to announce that HAVANA keeps celebrating the opening of the new department store with two special releases: the Havana Fedora (with different patterns for you to choose and at a discounted prize only during June) and the Azazello Pants.
The Havana Fedora is a classic model made more contemporary by means of some colorful, expressive plaid patterns – and you do not even have to choose which one you would like to have: it comes scripted, with the three different options. Just click on it and choose the color that best fits your outfit and your spirit each day.
The Azazello Pants is actually one of the first creations by me. It was especially made for Azazello Zeluco, who, after a while, generously contacted me to let me know that, if I would like to release the pants to Havana’s customers, he would be pleased to share the design with other guys. So, here it is. Made in (virtual) leather, the Azazello pants feature some hot flames around the legs and devil horns on the back part.
– Havana Fedora: L$ 175 (discounted price to celebrate the HAVANA On The Docks opening; the hat comes with 3 different textures: red plaid, black plaid and blue plaid).
– Havana Azazello Pants: L$ 125.
The Menswear Fashion Week 2010 in Second Life was a great opportunity for HAVANA. It was not only a way to reach a larger public, but also a recognition of our hard work in trying to develop high quality items with a unique style. HAVANA is still a young brand, and of course we have a lot to learn. The progress we have been achieving reflects itself in HAVANA’s growth and we aim to keep following this road. Above all, we hope we can give the best to our customers.
During the Menswear Fashion Week 2010, HAVANA took part in two collective runway shows: the one for casual outfits and the one for underwear. For those who could not be present for the shows and for those who would like to see some of it again, here are the photographs of the events:
All the HAVANA items that you see in these pictures can be found at: