Tonight, March 21, in a few hours, HAVANA will be on the runway again at the Menswear Fashion Week 2011 – this time, showing undies and swim-wear:
If you wanna check it, the SL Grotto Steam: Men’s Undergear/Kmadd Shape Show starts at 7:30 P.M. SL Time, at:
– Menswear Fashion Week Landing Point.
All the items are available at:
– HAVANA store at the Menswear Fashion Week.
HAVANA will be on the runway again, tonight, March 20, at the Menswear Fashion Week (see useful slurls at the end of this post). We will participate in the SL Night Out On The Town (Suit Group Show), at 8 P.M. SL Time, with two of our classic outfits:
After a period of hard work, we are finally proud to announce HAVANA’s new collection for male avatars in SL. Our customers have already had a small preview of our new items, which coincided with the past 49 L Sale For Dudes and the Menstuff Hunt – and now the whole collection arrives together with our participation in the Menswear Fashion Week 2011 and the 5th 49 L Sale (both events have started yesterday, March 18, and will continue until next Friday, March 25).
This time, HAVANA brings to you a series of bikini briefs with sculpted front, tanks, flexi jackets, shorts (which can be transformed into pants as well) with prim cuffs and prim waist bands and loose flexi ties which can be combined with our casual outfits as a fancy accessory. We also decided to develop an additional camo version of selected items, in order to give our customers even more options along with the colorful alternatives already identified with HAVANA. If you are interested in seeing some of our new stuff on the runway, along with other outfits we have developed since the past Fashion Week, do not miss the shows during the Menswear Fashion Week 2011. Our first participation will be today, March 19, at 4 P.M. SL Time, during the SL Boy’s Night Out (Casual Group Show), at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/San%20Francisco%20Marina/125/210/41. Also, our 49 L Sale item, which you can buy both at HAVANA’s main store and at HAVANA’s store at the Fashion Week sim, is one of our new releases: the Camo Boy Shorts, in its Sky Camo version. So, here’s what you’ll find in our new collection:
So, do not forget:
– HAVANA at the Menswear Fashion Week 2011: 1st show on Saturday, March 19, at 4 P.M. SL Time.
– HAVANA at the 49 L Sale: The sale item can be found at HAVANA On The Docks or at HAVANA’s store at the Menswear Fashion Week, identified by a pink arrow (for the other participants, check this post on the 49 L Sale For Dudes Blog).
– HAVANA’s new collection: You can find it at HAVANA On The Docks, at HAVANA’s store at the Menswear Fashion Week or at HAVANA’s store at Pure Sound.
*Photo Credits: Jef Woodford (model); Tomais Ashdene (photography and model); Ricco Saenz (post production)
The first Menstuff Hunt, successor of the original Make Him Over Hunt, officially started yesterday, Jan. 29, in Second Life. You have until Feb. 28 to visit about 150 stores dedicated to fashion for male avatars in Second Life and collect your gifts. Of course, HAVANA is there with a special prize for our hunters: another sample of the new collection we will release during the next weeks – and this pre-release outfit, a sexy one, made of classic pants and a loose flexi tie, is for free until the hunt ends. Do not miss it.
How it works:
– To collect your gift at HAVANA, go to the HAVANA Department at HAVANA On The Docks (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23) and find the hunt object.
– The hunt object is a black sculpted T-shirt on which you can read “MENstuff”. Attention, the T-shirt is NOT your gift, it is just the hunt object. Click on it to collect your prize.
– A hint to find the hunt object at HAVANA: Run to the light, Carol Anne!
– HAVANA is store #93 in the hunt and you can start the circuit at any point. Once you collect a hunt gift, you will receive a landmark to the next store and, when you reach the last store on the list, you will receive a landmark to the first one.
– For a list of the stores taking part in the hunt, you can check the Menstuff Hints & SLURLS page on the Menstuff blog (
the page does not have the slurls, though, only the store list and the hints to find the gift the slurls were added).
It is time for another 49 L Sale For Dudes in Second Life – the first one in 2011. For this new edition (Jan. 17-22), HAVANA is offering a preview of its new collection, to be launched soon. Our 49 L item this time is our new Hot Boy Bikini, that comes with prim, sculpted front (scripted for better resizing).
For the sale, you can choose between two colors: wine or yellow. They are identified with the 49 L Sale arrow.
If you enjoy it, we are also offering the other colors: black, white, blue, green, red and pink – for the regular price (L$ 150).
– 49 L Sale For Dudes #4: Jan. 17-22.
– 49 L Sale Item @ HAVANA: Hot Boy Bikini (with prim front), in yellow or wine (discount of 67%).
– Hot Boy Bikini (with prim front): L$ 150 (regular price), in black, white, blue, green, red and pink.
– Where: HAVANA @ HAVANA On The Docks (in SL).
For a list of the stores taking part in the 49 L Sale For Dudes, please check the 49 L Sales For Dudes Blog.
*Photo Credits: Jef Woodford (model); Tomais Ashdene (photography); Ricco Saenz (post production)
HAVANA is once again taking part in the 49L Sale for Dudes, which runs from today through October 23. Participating merchants offer an item of merchandise for 49L, which is usually a great discount. For this edition, we are proud to offer our Caribe Shirt Color Pack.
This pack contains the Caribe shirt in violet, green and yellow and is available in our HAVANA On the Docs location. Look for the pink arrow to find the sales vendor.
To see a complete list of merchants participating in the sales, visit their blog at http://49lsalefordudes.wordpress.com/
The HAVANA boys are pleased to announce that Jeepers, by designer Eponymous Trenchmouth, is now in charge of the new Shoe Department at HAVANA On The Docks. Eppy has been creating some great male shoe models in Second Life since 2006, when he created Jeepers Creepers, the brand that would soon become well-known and widely praised as JCS and JC’s – and since early 2010, Jeepers.
At HAVANA On The Docks, Jeepers is presenting some of its most amazing shoes, including the recently released DB Desert Boots and the Havana Sandals, a classic in SL and a must have!
With the arrival of Jeepers, HAVANA On the Docks is now offering shoes, casual clothes, leather items, skins, eyes, oriental clothes, jewels and silks for male avatars – all in the same store, for your convenience, gathering different designers, each one dedicating themselves to their specialty. Go check our store in SL at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/152/185/22.
(If you are a designer and wants to join us, HAVANA On The Docks is still searching for designers of quality items for male avatars. Please, read this post and get in touch with Ricco Saenz or Keebo Kidd in SL.)