HAVANA will be on the runway again, tonight, March 20, at the Menswear Fashion Week (see useful slurls at the end of this post). We will participate in the SL Night Out On The Town (Suit Group Show), at 8 P.M. SL Time, with two of our classic outfits:
The first Menstuff Hunt, successor of the original Make Him Over Hunt, officially started yesterday, Jan. 29, in Second Life. You have until Feb. 28 to visit about 150 stores dedicated to fashion for male avatars in Second Life and collect your gifts. Of course, HAVANA is there with a special prize for our hunters: another sample of the new collection we will release during the next weeks – and this pre-release outfit, a sexy one, made of classic pants and a loose flexi tie, is for free until the hunt ends. Do not miss it.
How it works:
– To collect your gift at HAVANA, go to the HAVANA Department at HAVANA On The Docks (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23) and find the hunt object.
– The hunt object is a black sculpted T-shirt on which you can read “MENstuff”. Attention, the T-shirt is NOT your gift, it is just the hunt object. Click on it to collect your prize.
– A hint to find the hunt object at HAVANA: Run to the light, Carol Anne!
– HAVANA is store #93 in the hunt and you can start the circuit at any point. Once you collect a hunt gift, you will receive a landmark to the next store and, when you reach the last store on the list, you will receive a landmark to the first one.
– For a list of the stores taking part in the hunt, you can check the Menstuff Hints & SLURLS page on the Menstuff blog (
the page does not have the slurls, though, only the store list and the hints to find the gift the slurls were added).
In the wake of the positive feedback we have been having on our gift for the Make Him Over Hunt 4, HAVANA finally releases the commercial version of its Andy Outfit, with more options for you to play with. In its new version, all the pieces of the Andy Outfit – vest, t-shirt, pants and undies – are sold separately and in different colors, so you can combine them as you wish. Nonetheless, if you would like a suggestion on how to put them together, you can check our packs at discounted prices. As previously stated, the outfit was inspired by a great friend of HAVANA, model Andreas Barrowstone, whom you can see on the pics here.
To start with, the Andy Vest comes in three different colors: red, blue and green, all of them with floral details. It can be combined with the Andy T-Shirt, with its four color options – white, light blue, pink and black – with optional bunched prim sleeves.
The Andy Pants come with prim legs and have an additional version that shows the top of the undies. They are being offered in grey, navy and red.
HAVANA is also selling the Andy Undies as a separate item which comes with 2 prim bulge options. They are being sold in black & white, orange & red, red & blue and beige & brown.
Finally, as we said before, we have already composed some great outfits for you, at discounted prices: (1) blue vest, white t-shirt, grey pants and red & blue undies; (2) red vest, black t-shirt, red pants and black & white undies; (3) green vest, light blue t-shirt, navy pants and beige & brown undies; and (4) blue vest, pink t-shirt, navy pants and orange & red undies.
– Andy Vest (red, blue or green): L$ 110.
– Andy T-Shirt (white, light blue, pink or black; prim bunched sleeves): L$ 150.
– Andy Pants (grey, red or navy; with prim legs; optional undies showing): L$ 150.
– Andy Undies (black & white, orange & red, red & blue and beige & brown; prim bulges in 2 options): L$ 125.
– Andy Outfits: ( blue vest, white t-shirt, grey pants and red & blue undies;  red vest, black t-shirt, red pants and black & white undies;  green vest, light blue t-shirt, navy pants and beige & brown undies; and  blue vest, pink t-shirt, navy pants and orange & red undies): L$ 425.
You can buy them at:
– HAVANA @ HAVANA On The Docks: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23.
– HAVANA @ Gay World: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gay%20World/163/94/45.
– HAVANA on Second Life Market Place: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/32681.
– HAVANA on apez: http://www.apez.biz/modules.php?name=Shop&op=products&merchant=Keebo+Kidd.
Check the other options:
The anxiously awaited Make Him Over Hunt 4 (Sep. 20 – Oct. 20) has started in Second Life and HAVANA is pleased to present its gift for the participants. It’s a special edition of our new Andy Outfit, which will very soon be released in its commercial version.
The Andy Outfit was inspired by a great friend of ours, model Andreas Barrowstone. It is made of low-rise pants that allow one to show part of their undies (but just the very top of it, insinuating more than it really exposes), a basic T-shirt with some nice detail on the front part and a beautiful vest with floral motifs that enhance that casual ensemble, giving it a touch of class.
The special edition given as a hunt gift combines grey pants and undies in one layer, along with the white T-shirt and the red vest. It is very practical for the SL resident: just 2 double clicks and one is dressed. Coming soon, the commercial version will allow one to choose from different colors of each item and combine them as they want.
In order to get your prize, please visit the HAVANA casual clothes department at HAVANA On The Docks (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23). And here is our hint to find out where the gift is: “Who could tell what gift one could see under the glow of the east?” Do not forget: look for a male symbol – ♂ – and click on it to get your prize. For the complete list of stores and hints, check this post on the Make Him Over blog.
The Make Him Over Hunt (April 1st – April 30) has started in Second Life and we are proud to present our gift for its 3rd edition: the Keitash Outfit.
I owe the idea for this outfit to my great friend Takeshi Ugajin. When I was preparing for the hunt, I asked him what he would like to see by HAVANA and he came up with this suggestion: a tank top in white and red that could be worn with a cardigan in dark grey. I worked on it for a while and came up with the items you can see on this post. The Keitash cardigan comes on the jacket layer, with optional prim sleeves. The Keitash tank comes on the shirt layer, with the lower part on the underwear layer. Additionally, I added both together to a single piece on the jacket layer, for your convenience. Keebs and I hope you all enjoy it!
In order to get your prize, please visit the HAVANA store at The Gayborhood (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gayborhood%20Island/233/128/23). Do you need a hint to find out where the gift is? “Look, up there, it’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a frog…a frog? No, it’s the HAVANA Gift!” For the complete list of stores and hints, check this post on the Make Him Over blog.
Enjoy the hunt!
On a recent day, my dear friend Anjey Amat – a great and popular DJ, by the way – met us at The Norvern Monkey right after leaving his office. After a hard day at work, he just wanted to relax and celebrate. Always elegant and charming, Anjey showed up in this cool, new release by Havana: the After Hours Outfit.
In its untucked version, the After Hours Outfit is thought to give guys that relaxed, informal look built upon traditional office clothes. Partially falling over the pants, the shirt, slightly transparent and unbuttoned at the top, helps to create a provocative atmosphere.
The After Hours Outfit comes in four different versions: the black formal pants can go together with the white, blue, salmon and violet shirts. This time, we will not sell the pants and the shirts separately, only complete outfits (black pants + a shirt) – but they are not expensive. Besides, if you want more than one shirt, we have an amazing offer: for the price of just two outfits you can have the full pack, with the black pants and four shirts! So, no need to worry, we do not intend to sell you the same pants twice. Check our prices, aren’t they tempting?
– Havana After Hours Outfit (black pants + white, blue, salmon or violet shirt): L$ 225.
– Havana After Hours Fat Pack (black pants + white, blue, salmon and violet shirts): L$ 450.
As I mentioned in the post published on November 30, Havana is taking part in the Stamp Out AIDS hunt, which goes until December 31. In this hunt, each vendor has a freebie in a small AIDS ribbon with a spinning globe. In addition, each store has a donation kiosk, which is a larger AIDS ribbon. All monies donated here will go to Bronx AIDS Services.
In order to thank our customers and the people who have been visiting our store during the hunt, we have prepared a special gift, a pre-release version of our next commercial launch: the After Hours Outfit.
In this version, the outfit consists of light gray pants and a yellow shirt. This combination is put together exclusively for the hunt – the commercial version will come in different colors.
If you visit the Havana Store at The Gayborhood during the hunt and feel inclined to, please, make a contribution to the Stamp Out AIDS campaign.
Further information on the Stamp Out AIDS hunt:
– Havana (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gayborhood%20Island/232/128/23) is the 131st store in the hunt.
– The starting point is at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Madhupak/44/201/90.
– The shop order is published on the GLBT Grid Wide Hunts blog.