Tonight, March 21, in a few hours, HAVANA will be on the runway again at the Menswear Fashion Week 2011 – this time, showing undies and swim-wear:
If you wanna check it, the SL Grotto Steam: Men’s Undergear/Kmadd Shape Show starts at 7:30 P.M. SL Time, at:
– Menswear Fashion Week Landing Point.
All the items are available at:
– HAVANA store at the Menswear Fashion Week.
HAVANA will be on the runway again, tonight, March 20, at the Menswear Fashion Week (see useful slurls at the end of this post). We will participate in the SL Night Out On The Town (Suit Group Show), at 8 P.M. SL Time, with two of our classic outfits:
The first Menstuff Hunt, successor of the original Make Him Over Hunt, officially started yesterday, Jan. 29, in Second Life. You have until Feb. 28 to visit about 150 stores dedicated to fashion for male avatars in Second Life and collect your gifts. Of course, HAVANA is there with a special prize for our hunters: another sample of the new collection we will release during the next weeks – and this pre-release outfit, a sexy one, made of classic pants and a loose flexi tie, is for free until the hunt ends. Do not miss it.
How it works:
– To collect your gift at HAVANA, go to the HAVANA Department at HAVANA On The Docks (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23) and find the hunt object.
– The hunt object is a black sculpted T-shirt on which you can read “MENstuff”. Attention, the T-shirt is NOT your gift, it is just the hunt object. Click on it to collect your prize.
– A hint to find the hunt object at HAVANA: Run to the light, Carol Anne!
– HAVANA is store #93 in the hunt and you can start the circuit at any point. Once you collect a hunt gift, you will receive a landmark to the next store and, when you reach the last store on the list, you will receive a landmark to the first one.
– For a list of the stores taking part in the hunt, you can check the Menstuff Hints & SLURLS page on the Menstuff blog (
the page does not have the slurls, though, only the store list and the hints to find the gift the slurls were added).
In the wake of the positive feedback we have been having on our gift for the Make Him Over Hunt 4, HAVANA finally releases the commercial version of its Andy Outfit, with more options for you to play with. In its new version, all the pieces of the Andy Outfit – vest, t-shirt, pants and undies – are sold separately and in different colors, so you can combine them as you wish. Nonetheless, if you would like a suggestion on how to put them together, you can check our packs at discounted prices. As previously stated, the outfit was inspired by a great friend of HAVANA, model Andreas Barrowstone, whom you can see on the pics here.
To start with, the Andy Vest comes in three different colors: red, blue and green, all of them with floral details. It can be combined with the Andy T-Shirt, with its four color options – white, light blue, pink and black – with optional bunched prim sleeves.
The Andy Pants come with prim legs and have an additional version that shows the top of the undies. They are being offered in grey, navy and red.
HAVANA is also selling the Andy Undies as a separate item which comes with 2 prim bulge options. They are being sold in black & white, orange & red, red & blue and beige & brown.
Finally, as we said before, we have already composed some great outfits for you, at discounted prices: (1) blue vest, white t-shirt, grey pants and red & blue undies; (2) red vest, black t-shirt, red pants and black & white undies; (3) green vest, light blue t-shirt, navy pants and beige & brown undies; and (4) blue vest, pink t-shirt, navy pants and orange & red undies.
– Andy Vest (red, blue or green): L$ 110.
– Andy T-Shirt (white, light blue, pink or black; prim bunched sleeves): L$ 150.
– Andy Pants (grey, red or navy; with prim legs; optional undies showing): L$ 150.
– Andy Undies (black & white, orange & red, red & blue and beige & brown; prim bulges in 2 options): L$ 125.
– Andy Outfits: ( blue vest, white t-shirt, grey pants and red & blue undies;  red vest, black t-shirt, red pants and black & white undies;  green vest, light blue t-shirt, navy pants and beige & brown undies; and  blue vest, pink t-shirt, navy pants and orange & red undies): L$ 425.
You can buy them at:
– HAVANA @ HAVANA On The Docks: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23.
– HAVANA @ Gay World: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gay%20World/163/94/45.
– HAVANA on Second Life Market Place: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/32681.
– HAVANA on apez: http://www.apez.biz/modules.php?name=Shop&op=products&merchant=Keebo+Kidd.
Check the other options:
The HAVANA boys are pleased to announce that Jeepers, by designer Eponymous Trenchmouth, is now in charge of the new Shoe Department at HAVANA On The Docks. Eppy has been creating some great male shoe models in Second Life since 2006, when he created Jeepers Creepers, the brand that would soon become well-known and widely praised as JCS and JC’s – and since early 2010, Jeepers.
At HAVANA On The Docks, Jeepers is presenting some of its most amazing shoes, including the recently released DB Desert Boots and the Havana Sandals, a classic in SL and a must have!
With the arrival of Jeepers, HAVANA On the Docks is now offering shoes, casual clothes, leather items, skins, eyes, oriental clothes, jewels and silks for male avatars – all in the same store, for your convenience, gathering different designers, each one dedicating themselves to their specialty. Go check our store in SL at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/152/185/22.
(If you are a designer and wants to join us, HAVANA On The Docks is still searching for designers of quality items for male avatars. Please, read this post and get in touch with Ricco Saenz or Keebo Kidd in SL.)
The 49 L Sale for Dudes, 2nd Edition, ends today, Aug. 21. Do not miss this opportunity to buy a Havana Bowler Hat for only L$ 49, at our HAVANA On the Docks location, at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23. For more details, check our original post on the sale.
This Sunday, Aug. 15, Handy’s Club will be holding its Fashion Show 2010. HAVANA is proud to be one of the fashion houses featured in this event. We selected 8 great outfits to display on the catwalk – including hats, shirts, pants, coats and undies that represent the best of HAVANA.
Handy’s Fashion Show 2010 will be held in three different hours, so people from a range of time zones in Second Life will be able to attend: 5 a.m., 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. SL Time. It is a show for both male and female clothes in a variety of styles. In order to attend, teleport to http://slurl.com/secondlife/Yuri/133/60/29 at one of the starting hours. See you there.