Tonight, March 21, in a few hours, HAVANA will be on the runway again at the Menswear Fashion Week 2011 – this time, showing undies and swim-wear:
If you wanna check it, the SL Grotto Steam: Men’s Undergear/Kmadd Shape Show starts at 7:30 P.M. SL Time, at:
– Menswear Fashion Week Landing Point.
All the items are available at:
– HAVANA store at the Menswear Fashion Week.
After a period of hard work, we are finally proud to announce HAVANA’s new collection for male avatars in SL. Our customers have already had a small preview of our new items, which coincided with the past 49 L Sale For Dudes and the Menstuff Hunt – and now the whole collection arrives together with our participation in the Menswear Fashion Week 2011 and the 5th 49 L Sale (both events have started yesterday, March 18, and will continue until next Friday, March 25).
This time, HAVANA brings to you a series of bikini briefs with sculpted front, tanks, flexi jackets, shorts (which can be transformed into pants as well) with prim cuffs and prim waist bands and loose flexi ties which can be combined with our casual outfits as a fancy accessory. We also decided to develop an additional camo version of selected items, in order to give our customers even more options along with the colorful alternatives already identified with HAVANA. If you are interested in seeing some of our new stuff on the runway, along with other outfits we have developed since the past Fashion Week, do not miss the shows during the Menswear Fashion Week 2011. Our first participation will be today, March 19, at 4 P.M. SL Time, during the SL Boy’s Night Out (Casual Group Show), at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/San%20Francisco%20Marina/125/210/41. Also, our 49 L Sale item, which you can buy both at HAVANA’s main store and at HAVANA’s store at the Fashion Week sim, is one of our new releases: the Camo Boy Shorts, in its Sky Camo version. So, here’s what you’ll find in our new collection:
So, do not forget:
– HAVANA at the Menswear Fashion Week 2011: 1st show on Saturday, March 19, at 4 P.M. SL Time.
– HAVANA at the 49 L Sale: The sale item can be found at HAVANA On The Docks or at HAVANA’s store at the Menswear Fashion Week, identified by a pink arrow (for the other participants, check this post on the 49 L Sale For Dudes Blog).
– HAVANA’s new collection: You can find it at HAVANA On The Docks, at HAVANA’s store at the Menswear Fashion Week or at HAVANA’s store at Pure Sound.
*Photo Credits: Jef Woodford (model); Tomais Ashdene (photography and model); Ricco Saenz (post production)
It is time for another 49 L Sale For Dudes in Second Life – the first one in 2011. For this new edition (Jan. 17-22), HAVANA is offering a preview of its new collection, to be launched soon. Our 49 L item this time is our new Hot Boy Bikini, that comes with prim, sculpted front (scripted for better resizing).
For the sale, you can choose between two colors: wine or yellow. They are identified with the 49 L Sale arrow.
If you enjoy it, we are also offering the other colors: black, white, blue, green, red and pink – for the regular price (L$ 150).
– 49 L Sale For Dudes #4: Jan. 17-22.
– 49 L Sale Item @ HAVANA: Hot Boy Bikini (with prim front), in yellow or wine (discount of 67%).
– Hot Boy Bikini (with prim front): L$ 150 (regular price), in black, white, blue, green, red and pink.
– Where: HAVANA @ HAVANA On The Docks (in SL).
For a list of the stores taking part in the 49 L Sale For Dudes, please check the 49 L Sales For Dudes Blog.
*Photo Credits: Jef Woodford (model); Tomais Ashdene (photography); Ricco Saenz (post production)