After a period of hard work, we are finally proud to announce HAVANA’s new collection for male avatars in SL. Our customers have already had a small preview of our new items, which coincided with the past 49 L Sale For Dudes and the Menstuff Hunt – and now the whole collection arrives together with our participation in the Menswear Fashion Week 2011 and the 5th 49 L Sale (both events have started yesterday, March 18, and will continue until next Friday, March 25).
This time, HAVANA brings to you a series of bikini briefs with sculpted front, tanks, flexi jackets, shorts (which can be transformed into pants as well) with prim cuffs and prim waist bands and loose flexi ties which can be combined with our casual outfits as a fancy accessory. We also decided to develop an additional camo version of selected items, in order to give our customers even more options along with the colorful alternatives already identified with HAVANA. If you are interested in seeing some of our new stuff on the runway, along with other outfits we have developed since the past Fashion Week, do not miss the shows during the Menswear Fashion Week 2011. Our first participation will be today, March 19, at 4 P.M. SL Time, during the SL Boy’s Night Out (Casual Group Show), at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/San%20Francisco%20Marina/125/210/41. Also, our 49 L Sale item, which you can buy both at HAVANA’s main store and at HAVANA’s store at the Fashion Week sim, is one of our new releases: the Camo Boy Shorts, in its Sky Camo version. So, here’s what you’ll find in our new collection:
So, do not forget:
– HAVANA at the Menswear Fashion Week 2011: 1st show on Saturday, March 19, at 4 P.M. SL Time.
– HAVANA at the 49 L Sale: The sale item can be found at HAVANA On The Docks or at HAVANA’s store at the Menswear Fashion Week, identified by a pink arrow (for the other participants, check this post on the 49 L Sale For Dudes Blog).
– HAVANA’s new collection: You can find it at HAVANA On The Docks, at HAVANA’s store at the Menswear Fashion Week or at HAVANA’s store at Pure Sound.
*Photo Credits: Jef Woodford (model); Tomais Ashdene (photography and model); Ricco Saenz (post production)
The first Menstuff Hunt, successor of the original Make Him Over Hunt, officially started yesterday, Jan. 29, in Second Life. You have until Feb. 28 to visit about 150 stores dedicated to fashion for male avatars in Second Life and collect your gifts. Of course, HAVANA is there with a special prize for our hunters: another sample of the new collection we will release during the next weeks – and this pre-release outfit, a sexy one, made of classic pants and a loose flexi tie, is for free until the hunt ends. Do not miss it.
How it works:
– To collect your gift at HAVANA, go to the HAVANA Department at HAVANA On The Docks (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23) and find the hunt object.
– The hunt object is a black sculpted T-shirt on which you can read “MENstuff”. Attention, the T-shirt is NOT your gift, it is just the hunt object. Click on it to collect your prize.
– A hint to find the hunt object at HAVANA: Run to the light, Carol Anne!
– HAVANA is store #93 in the hunt and you can start the circuit at any point. Once you collect a hunt gift, you will receive a landmark to the next store and, when you reach the last store on the list, you will receive a landmark to the first one.
– For a list of the stores taking part in the hunt, you can check the Menstuff Hints & SLURLS page on the Menstuff blog (
the page does not have the slurls, though, only the store list and the hints to find the gift the slurls were added).