Tonight, March 21, in a few hours, HAVANA will be on the runway again at the Menswear Fashion Week 2011 – this time, showing undies and swim-wear:
If you wanna check it, the SL Grotto Steam: Men’s Undergear/Kmadd Shape Show starts at 7:30 P.M. SL Time, at:
– Menswear Fashion Week Landing Point.
All the items are available at:
– HAVANA store at the Menswear Fashion Week.
In the wake of the positive feedback we have been having on our gift for the Make Him Over Hunt 4, HAVANA finally releases the commercial version of its Andy Outfit, with more options for you to play with. In its new version, all the pieces of the Andy Outfit – vest, t-shirt, pants and undies – are sold separately and in different colors, so you can combine them as you wish. Nonetheless, if you would like a suggestion on how to put them together, you can check our packs at discounted prices. As previously stated, the outfit was inspired by a great friend of HAVANA, model Andreas Barrowstone, whom you can see on the pics here.
To start with, the Andy Vest comes in three different colors: red, blue and green, all of them with floral details. It can be combined with the Andy T-Shirt, with its four color options – white, light blue, pink and black – with optional bunched prim sleeves.
The Andy Pants come with prim legs and have an additional version that shows the top of the undies. They are being offered in grey, navy and red.
HAVANA is also selling the Andy Undies as a separate item which comes with 2 prim bulge options. They are being sold in black & white, orange & red, red & blue and beige & brown.
Finally, as we said before, we have already composed some great outfits for you, at discounted prices: (1) blue vest, white t-shirt, grey pants and red & blue undies; (2) red vest, black t-shirt, red pants and black & white undies; (3) green vest, light blue t-shirt, navy pants and beige & brown undies; and (4) blue vest, pink t-shirt, navy pants and orange & red undies.
– Andy Vest (red, blue or green): L$ 110.
– Andy T-Shirt (white, light blue, pink or black; prim bunched sleeves): L$ 150.
– Andy Pants (grey, red or navy; with prim legs; optional undies showing): L$ 150.
– Andy Undies (black & white, orange & red, red & blue and beige & brown; prim bulges in 2 options): L$ 125.
– Andy Outfits: ( blue vest, white t-shirt, grey pants and red & blue undies;  red vest, black t-shirt, red pants and black & white undies;  green vest, light blue t-shirt, navy pants and beige & brown undies; and  blue vest, pink t-shirt, navy pants and orange & red undies): L$ 425.
You can buy them at:
– HAVANA @ HAVANA On The Docks: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Havana%20Docks/234/191/23.
– HAVANA @ Gay World: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gay%20World/163/94/45.
– HAVANA on Second Life Market Place: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/32681.
– HAVANA on apez: http://www.apez.biz/modules.php?name=Shop&op=products&merchant=Keebo+Kidd.
Check the other options:
We have been so busy preparing new items for our customers that we did not have time to announce it before: the Brief or Boxer Hunt has just started in Second Life and HAVANA is offering a special prize for our dear hunters – the Sheer Boxer Briefs in black and dark green, released for this event.
The Brief or Boxer Hunt (or BoB Hunt) started today, Jan. 25, and goes until Feb. 14. If you like male underwear (who doesn’t?), do not miss it. HAVANA is the 27th store in the hunt, in a total of 29 stores. A hint to find your prize there: look to the right and be brief about it. Further information on the BoB Hunt can be found on The Hunter blog.
In order to celebrate the hunt, we also decided to release a whole new collection of Sheer Boxer Briefs (actually, the hunt gift is part of this collection). They come in different colors and, as always, you can buy them individually or combined in our discounted multi packs. Enjoy!
– Hunt Gift – Havana Sheer Boxer Briefs in black and green: you can get it for free in our store at The Gayborhood.
– Havana Sheer Boxer Briefs (in white and blue, white and salmon, white and black, black and wine or black and white): L$ 110 each.
– Havana Sheer Boxer Briefs in multicolor packs (3 different boxer briefs in each pack): L$ 250.
A note on the BoB Hunt: You should see a sign, at all the stores taking part of the hunt, that allows you to join the hunters group. Joining is optional, but it may help you to get updates on the event and to have your doubts solved. Please, read the group rules before joining.
The Menswear Fashion Week 2010 in Second Life was a great opportunity for HAVANA. It was not only a way to reach a larger public, but also a recognition of our hard work in trying to develop high quality items with a unique style. HAVANA is still a young brand, and of course we have a lot to learn. The progress we have been achieving reflects itself in HAVANA’s growth and we aim to keep following this road. Above all, we hope we can give the best to our customers.
During the Menswear Fashion Week 2010, HAVANA took part in two collective runway shows: the one for casual outfits and the one for underwear. For those who could not be present for the shows and for those who would like to see some of it again, here are the photographs of the events:
All the HAVANA items that you see in these pictures can be found at:
The Menswear Fashion Week 2010 in Second Life continues and this Monday, Jan. 11, HAVANA is showing two items of its underwear collection.
The day starts with the Black Opal Fashion Show at 11 a.m. Second Life Time, followed by the Junglewear Fashion Show, at 2 p.m. SLT. Right after that, there’s a party at 3 p.m SLT. To close the day on a high note, the Group Show for Underwear and Shapes is scheduled for 6 p.m. SLT, when HAVANA is showing the Bermuda Boxer Briefs both in blue and in salmon.
All the events will be held at the sim especially prepared for the Menswear Fashion Week, at KMADD Events (http://slurl.com/secondlife/KMADD%20Events/218/38/22). Check the HAVANA store there, next to the runway.
(Please notice that the event information was provided by the organizers. Any change is their responsibility.)